Global Ready Mixed Concrete Market Report 2022-2026 –
Dublin, March 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Ready-Mix Concrete – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global ready-mix concrete market to reach US$569.9 billion by 2026
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global ready-mix concrete market estimated at US$378.5 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US$569.9 billion by 2026 , growing at a CAGR of 7.2% over the analysis period. .
Recovering construction activity in developed economies and strong growth opportunities for residential construction and infrastructure projects in developing countries are expected to drive the demand for construction materials in the coming years. Other factors affecting the ready-mixed concrete industry include environmental concerns; changes in lending standards and interest rates; and regional laws relating to heavy transport.
Additionally, regulatory mandates are driving companies to invest in sustainable and advanced building technologies, which is driving the development of new types of building materials. For example, new production technologies allow ready-mixed concrete suppliers to continuously produce concrete volumes of more than 100 cubic meters per hour. Additionally, the addition of all ingredients, such as cement and aggregate, is automated, including pre-treatment, for unhindered all-weather operation.
Transit Mix, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach US$339.2 billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the Central Mix segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 8.2% for the next 7-year period.
This segment currently accounts for a 28.7% share of the global ready-mixed concrete market. Transit mix concrete is the most commonly used type of ready-mixed concrete. Transit concrete prevents problems associated with loss of slump or early hardening of concrete. In case of centrally mixed concrete, a stationary mixer mixes the concrete materials before loading them into the mixer truck. The main advantage of central mixing is faster dosing and minimal wear on the mixer truck drums.
Shrink Mix Segment to Reach $79.9 Billion by 2026
Shrink-mixed concrete refers to the type of ready-mixed concrete prepared in manufacturing units. Components are added to concrete plants and volumes are adjusted based on concrete strength requirements. The concrete is then moved by concrete pumps.
In the global Shrink Mix segment, the United States, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the estimated CAGR of 6.6% for this segment. These regional markets representing a combined market size of US$34.3 billion in 2020 will reach a projected size of US$57.2 billion by the end of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing markets in this group of regional markets. Led by countries like Australia, India, and South Korea, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to reach $15.3 billion by 2026, while Latin America will grow at a CAGR 7.7% over the analysis period.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Overview of the influencer market
- Global Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a looming global recession
- 2020: A year of disruption and transformation
- As the race between the virus and vaccines heats up, where is the global economy going in 2021
- Economic volatility and construction market dynamics Redefining growth patterns
- Ready-mixed concrete: a prelude
- Benefits of RMC
- Types of ready-mixed concrete
- Developing economies dominate and continue to drive future market growth
- Developed regions are home to more PMR producers and factories
- Escalating input costs and stable finished product selling prices are cutting margins for ready-mixed concrete producers
- Aspects associated with ready-mixed concrete
- At the point of production/supply
- At the manufacturer
- Recent market activity
- Global brands
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 301 featured)
- Limited ACC
- Barney & Dickenson Inc.
- Buzzi Unicem SpA
- CEMEX SAB de CV
- CRH S.A.
- Dillon Bros Concrete LLC
- United Kingdom
- HeidelbergCement AG
- Holcim Ltd.
- Livingston Concrete Service, Inc.
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- Prism Johnson Limited
- RW Sidley, Inc.
- UltraTech Cement Ltd.
- Vicat S.A.
- Vulcan Materials Company
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Concrete shortage hampers prospects
- Sophisticated concrete admixtures usher in a new era for the ready-mixed concrete industry
- Custom admixtures for high strength concrete
- Admixtures for precast applications
- Custom admixtures to improve concrete rheology
- Seeing concrete through the green lens: Promising developments
- Industry invests in concrete recycling
- Adoption of new technologies in the concrete industry
- Digitization streamlines ready-mix operations and the dispensing mechanism, instilling more operational efficiency
- Integration of disparate systems
- Built-in work status for real-time tracking
- Subscription Services
- The ready-mixed concrete industry is gearing up for Industry 4.0
- ML & AI seek a role in the ready-mixed concrete sector
- Concrete pumps improve the ready-mixed concrete market
- COVID-19 is accelerating the ready-mixed concrete industry’s transition to a new field of cloud services
- High-rise construction projects drive demand for high-performance concrete
- COVID-19 provides an appropriate time to accelerate major infrastructure projects
- Innovative concrete solutions meet changing construction requirements
- Producers rely on advanced solutions to cool concrete and guarantee a quality product
- Infrastructure investment models strongly influence the market
- Favorable demographic and macroeconomic trends bolster the market outlook
- Rapid urbanization to boost demand prospects
- Population growth to increase demand for new construction
- Growing Middle Class Population: Positive Opportunities for the Construction Industry
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h9ww20